ITC Narmada Ahmedabad Jobs | ITC Narmada Ahmedabad Vacancies 2022 | ITC Narmada Ahmedabad Careers | Job Openings at ITC Narmada Ahmedabad | JobKing
ITC Narmada Ahmedabad, standing tall on 18 floors, will redefine the skyline of Ahmedabad. The hotel, inspired by the step-wells of Gujarat, is a glorious tribute to the culture & heritage of the city. Strategically located in a prime locality of Judges Bunglow Road very close to the business houses and high-end residential accommodations.
- 291 tastefully appointed rooms and suites
- A range of banquet spaces – a majestic ballroom with an area of 427 m2
- 4 dining destinations
- Kaya Kalp – The Spa
- State-of-the-art health & wellness facilities
ITC Narmada will be one of ITC’s 11 luxury-segment hotels in India. Sources confirmed that the project cost is estimated to be Rs 600 crore, including the land cost.
Pre-Opening Jobs at ITC Narmada Ahmedabad
At ITC Narmada Ahmedabad, we believe in empowering our employees to play instrumental roles in our business, and we commit to providing all the support needed for professional growth and development so you can always achieve your best.
ITC Narmada Ahmedabad is seeking talented and experienced, energetic and fun-loving professionals to join our team. Please explore our exciting career opportunities on www.jobking.org below:
- Food Production / Culinary – All Levels
- Food & Beverage Service – All Levels
- Front Office – All Levels
- Housekeeping – All Levels
- Sales & Marketing – All Levels
- Engineering – All Levels
- Security – All Levels
Interested candidates may share their C.V. / Resume at: email@example.com Please mention “Ref: JobKing & Position Applying For” in the Subject Line. *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further by the Recruitment Team of ITC Narmada Ahmedabad.
- Zulal Wellness Resort Qatar Job Opportunities 2022 | All Departments
- Holiday Inn Agra MG Road Job Opportunities 2022 | All Departments
- InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort Job Opportunities 2022 | All Departments
- Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Job Opportunities 2022 | All Departments
- Job Openings at Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives | All Departments
- Job Openings at OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi Maldives | 30+ Vacancies | All Departments
- Job Openings at Brennia Kottefaru Maldives | All Departments
- The Roseate New Delhi Job Opportunities 2022 | Hotel Jobs India
- Grand Hyatt Al Khobar Job Opportunities 2022 (Saudi Arabia) | All Levels
- ITC Maratha Mumbai Job Opportunities 2022 | All Departments
- Job Openings at JEN Maldives Male by Shangri-La (Latest) | All Departments
- Job Openings at Taj Corbett Resort & Spa Uttarakhand | All Departments
- Job Openings at Taj Wellington Mews Chennai (Ladies Only) | All Departments
- Job Openings at The Oberoi Gurgaon | All Departments
ITC Narmada Ahmedabad Address:
ITC Narmada Ahmedabad Job Opportunities 2022 | ITC Narmada Ahmedabad Job Vacancy 2022 | ITC Narmada Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022 | Pre-Opening Jobs at ITC Narmada Ahmedabad | Hotel Jobs India
About ITC’s Hotel Group
Launched in 1975, ITC’s Hotel Group is the hospitality business of ITC Limited. With over 100 hotels in 70 destinations across six distinct brands, ITC’s hotel group integrates India’s renowned tradition of hospitality and warmth, with globally benchmarked facilities & services.
Each ITC Hotel is an archetype of the culture and ethos of the region that it is located in. The concept of each of the hotels weaves in the strongest elements of the culture of the region – harking back through architecture, interiors, art and artefacts to the major dynasties who have ruled India.
The unique value propositions, including the differentiated character of hotels, coupled with indigenous experiences is what makes every ITC Hotel unique.
India’s centuries-rooted sacred relationship with its environment, of sustenance and nurture, is a vital and living heritage that is the cornerstone of the ITC Hotels ethos and an affirmation of Responsible Luxury: luxury without compromising the earth and sustainability without compromising luxury.
Responsible Luxury is the effective combination of luxury and responsible practices (enriching society and the environment) so that the luxury experiences delivered at ITC Hotels do not in any way burden the environment or the society around us. In fact, it is aimed at creating a positive impact on both the community-at-large and the environment.
It ensures that sustainable practices are built into our hotels in the design phase itself, thus enabling ITC Hotels to be eco-embedded, services to be eco-easy and our associates to be eco-sensitised; all of this while ensuring you indulge guilt-free. All ITC Hotels are LEED Platinum certified.